Thanks for helping!
As you build your household and business budget for this year’s charitable contributions, please consider a donation to the Master Gardeners Endowment. Your contributions will insure a strong future insuring cutting edge updated training for Master Gardeners through our yearly Advanced Education Conferences.
The Amazon Smile Foundation donates 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible purchases to MGFWS.
Here’s how to set it up
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity.
- Select Master Gardener Foundation of Washington State to support.
If you use Amazon Prime, you’ll find the same prices and convenient shopping and Amazon will donate a part of the purchase price to MGFWS.
The Combined Fund Drive (CFD) is Washington State’s workplace giving program for active and retired public employees. State and higher education employees are invited to give to the charity of their choice through payroll contribution and agency fundraising events. Chose Charity Code 0316854.
A state employee can safely and easily through the CFD’s online system, or with a paper contribution form in any of the following ways Monthly Contribution – A recurring amount will be taken out of each paycheck until the employee chooses to stop. :
- Monthly Contribution – A recurring amount will be taken out of each paycheck until the employee chooses to stop.
- One-time contribution – A single donation is collected and distributed to the charity of the donor’s choice.
- Limited Time contribution – Donations will be taken out of each paycheck for a set amount of time as defined by the employee
- Personal check
Many companies offer matching funds for donations to 501(c)(3) organizations. Master Gardener Foundation of Washington State will doubly benefit from your generosity. Check with your Human Resources department when sending your contribution.
Some companies also match the value of volunteer hours worked by their employees, both active and retired. If you volunteer for Master Gardeners in Washington State, please inquire whether your company will match the value of your hours with a donation to Master Gardener Foundation of Washington State.